On Saturday April 9th I went to West Way Ford to trade a 2013 Ford Fiesta. I Purchase this vehicle at Westway Ford in 2013. I was rushed into buying the vehicle I drove the car home and parked it for over a month. After driving the for about 7months it started giving me problems with the transmission. I got it fixed that lasted all of two months so I parked it again. Than my brother fix it who also worked for a Ford dealership. It worked for two weeks my brother look at the car again. His solution was this is a lemon.Now ford dose not want work with me. The Finance Company also wants to make a deal but West Way Ford will not take the car back it has very low miles they know they sold me a lemon.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Westway Ford. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Westway Ford.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Westway Ford to other companies on our site.

Comments